[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/140784286″ params=”color=ff5500&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false” width=”100%” height=”166″ iframe=”true” /]
So I brainstormed. These are the ideas I have for the radio collab to come in the future:
- I’m not sure if this was listed somewhere as a requirement but we should all be in our host personas during the broadcast.
- I feel like it would be fun for each host in the broadcast to have their own section where they are showcased but then also have an altogether commentary on the bits in between bits.
- Baking with The Red Reaper (hes a scary guy but he sure knows how to bake). Throughout the show he can give updates to how his spooky treats are turning out along with the recipe. (bit idea)
- Song recommendations for the spooky times. (I enjoy incorporating music ^^)
- We could all be pretending to be having a sleepover and talking about pretend personal stuff that pertain to the hosts.